Medical Receptionist - Windsor NSW
07 September 2021
Windsor Family practice is seeking a casual medical receptionist to join their team. Immediate start available.
This position will initially be casual and move to permanent part-time at the successful completion of a 3 month probationary period.
Substantial customer service experience and/or previous medical receptionist experience.
Candidate is able to work on a casual basis on weekdays and/or Saturdays with no restriction on hours. Candidate should also be able to cover shifts at our other medical centres (located in Ponds and Galston) if need be.
Job duties and role:
- Be the first point of contact for patients attending our family practice
- Assist in providing exceptional care and customer service to patients of all ages
- Answer telephones and take responsibility for follow up actions including correspondence with other medical practices and booking appointments for patients.
- Process payments and invoices from GPs with ability to troubleshoot any billing issues
- Use Best Practice Software for appointment bookings and scheduling
- Multitask and prioritise during peak times while maintaining a professional manner
- Management of the waiting area including patient flow and tidiness
- Running errands
- Stocking medical supplies and maintaining cleanliness of doctor’s rooms
- Sorting and sending mail
- Previous reception experience
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional, compassionate and caring
- An enthusiastic team player
- Ability to follow instructions carefully and take responsibility
- Dependable and reliable with a strong work ethic
Experience using Best Practice Software
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com.