- Bushfire Services: our online Bushfire Services resource provides a comprehensive list of both online and face to face support
- eheadspace provides free online and telephone support and counselling to young people 12 - 25 and their families and friends. headspace have also put together information for young people about how to cope with the stress of natural disasters.
- HeadtoHealth website: If you’re trying to improve your own mental health, or support somebody else with mental health issues, Head to Health brings together apps, online programs, online forums, phone supports, and treatment options as well as a range of digital information resources.
- Mental Health Help website: an online directory of mental health services and supports in our region.
- Emerging Minds Community Trauma Toolkit: if you are a first responder, GP, health or social worker, parent or carer, these resources will support you to respond.
- MyHealthConnector website: an online directory of local health and lifestyle services to help you reconnect with your community
- Disaster Menthal Health Hub: Information, resources and training for professionals who support individuals and communities experiencing the mental health impacts of disasters (Phoenix Australia)
Support for Emergency Service Personnel