Registered Nurse Vaccinator EOI
Registered Nurses Needed for Local COVID-19 Vaccination Effort!
Are you a Registered Nurse with a day a week or more to spare?
Would you like to support the community response to this pandemic?
Your community needs YOU!
More nurses are needed to help immunise the community against COVID-19. We are seeking Registered Nurses who can spare additional time in their work week to help administer vaccinations. Register your interest below.
There are several locations across the region. GP Respiratory Clinics are located at:
- Hazelbrook (Hazelbrook General Practice)
- Penrith (Our Medical Home, Jamisontown)
- Windsor (MyHealth Kable St)
There are also 86 general practices delivering COVID-19 vaccinations in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Lithgow and Penrith local government areas (LGAs).
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR certificate
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Previous experience in a general practice or primary care setting is preferred, but not essential
- Current nurse immuniser certificate is an advantage, but not essential
- Work close to home
- Flexible days and hours of work
- Full certified training will be provided through the COVID-19 Vaccination Training Program, developed by the Department of Health in partnership with the Australian College of Nursing
- Generous, competitive rates of pay
If you are interested, please submit your details below and we will be in touch with you.