18 September 2021
9:00am – 4:30pm
GPs, Registrars, Practice Nurses, Allied Health Professionals
10 RACGP CPD Activity points
The Ballroom, Fairmont Resort Leura
Fairmont Resort, 1 Sublime Point Road, Leura
- Dr Quang Dao, Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, Children's Hospital, Westmead and Nepean Hospital.
- Dr Habib Bhurawala, Head of Paediatrics, Nepean Hospital.
- Ms Jocelyn Brewer, Psychologist, Teacher and founder of Digital Nutrition.
- Dr Arman Babajanyan, Paediatrician, Blue Mountains and Nepean Hospitals, KidMed Specialist Centre.
- Dr Alison (Sally) Poulson, Senior Lecturer in Padiatrics, Sydney Medical School Nepean, University of Sydney.
- Associate Professor Gary Leong, Paediatric Endocrinologist, Nepean Family Metabolic Centre, University of Sydney Nepean Charles Perkins Centre Research Hub.
- Dr Mimi Lu, Paediatric Respiratory and Sleep Physician, The Childrens Hospital Westmead, VMO Paediatrician, Blue Mountains Hospital.
- Other speakers to be confirmed
GPs, Registrars, practice nurses and allied health professionals working in the region are welcome!
We are excited to extend an invitation to the 2021 Clinical Paediatrics Day. It will be held once again in the beautiful Fairmont Resort in Leura, overlooking the picturesque Jamison Valley.
Featuring presentations and case studies delivered by specialists who are experts in their field, there will also be generous networking opportunities during morning and afternoon tea and lunch. It will be an informative and enjoyable day for all.
*Subject to change. A full program will be available closer to the day.
- ‘How young people’s tech use was impacted by Covid in positive and negative ways - the take home learning moving forward’
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Type 1 Diabetes and diabetic ketoacidos recognition
- Orthopaedic problems in children
- Paediatric asthma
- Assessment of Developmental Delay
The annual Clinical Paediatrics Day is a joint partnership between Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District and the Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network.
For more information, contact Barbara on 4708 8125.
08 September 2021
NSW Rural Doctors Network