Would your practice like to improve the patient journey for those experiencing, or at risk, of domestic and family violence (DFV)?
Wentworth Healthcare, provider of the Nepean Blue Mountains Primary Health Network (NBMPHN), is one of six PHNs in Australia to be funded to implement a pilot program – Recognise, Respond and Refer (RRR). The program is designed to improve how you identify, respond and refer your patients experiencing or at risk of domestic and family violence.
From this session, general practice staff will be able to:
- Access information about our Recognise, Respond and Refer (RRR) program
- Recognise the signs of domestic & family violence
- Identify barriers to disclosing domestic & family violence
- Respond to those affected by domestic & family violence
- Know what a DFV Linker is and how they can offer your practice and patients advice, support and information relating to DFV, including appropriate referral pathways available in your region.
You will also have the opportunity to meet the local DFV Linkers, that have been engaged by NBMPHN to support your practice and patients and how to get in touch with them.
We have a range of dates available for you to attend this training via Zoom. Spaces are limited, so please register via the link below, choosing one of the following dates on the Zoom registration form:
- 21 October – 8.00am – 9.00am
- 5 November – 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- 16 November – 6.00pm – 7.00pm
- 1 December – 8.00am – 9.00am
- 10 December – 12.30pm – 1.30pm
We look forward to sharing more information about this important and much needed program for the Nepean Blue Mountains region.
For any enquiries please contact Penny Wood on email@example.com.