Female GP - Richmond NSW
20 May 2021
An opportunity has become available for a VR GP to join an expanding, busy, quality, family orientated, AGPAL accredited General Practice in the heart of Richmond. This position is part-time with view to full-time (fully negotiable).
About the practice
- Mixed billing practice with loyal patient base
- Nursing, allied health and pathology on site
- Fully computerised with Best Practice software
About the role
The successful GP will practice high standard, holistic, thorough medicine and complement the existing style and nature of the practice in a relaxed homely environment.
What's on offer:
- Great job satisfaction and complete flexibility of hours.
- Excellent remuneration - fully negotiable and fixed hourly rate available until patient base established with percentage billings rate.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- be a VR AHPRA GP with specialist classification
- have medical indemnity insurance
- have a current CPR certificate
Tired of 6 minute medicine, medical centres and corporate control? Apply now to be the master of your own destiny and enjoy general practice as it should be.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Phil on 0407 243 393.