Full time General Practitioner - Richmond
14 June 2022
General Practitioner required for large, very busy family friendly medical centre. Located in the heart of Richmond NSW within a main shopping centre and next to a Chemist. The practice offers a medical setting for patient convenience that still upholds the values of the traditional family doctor.
- Well established (since 1997) doctor owned practice
- Bulk billing centre, open 7 days (8-7 weekdays | 8-6 weekends)
- AGPAL Accredited
- GP Synergy Teaching Practice
- In-house Allied Health
- Clinical Software – Best Practice
- Fully equipped 3 bed Treatment Room with full-time Nurse support
- Very friendly supportive team environment
- Undercover free car parking
- Permanent Contract | Billing %.
- Please note that Richmond (NSW) area is now classified as Distribution Priority Area (DPA). If you are an overseas trained doctor and still in 10-year moratorium, you will be eligible to get 19AB exemption from Department of Health.
Richmond Marketplace Medical Practice require a full-time, fully registered VR doctor for immediate start. If you are interested, the practice would love to hear from you regarding this exciting role. Please contact Dr S. Virk or Margaret on Ph: (02) 4578-4800 during business hours, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.