Physiotherapist - Pregnancy, Musculoskeletal, and/or Pelvic Health
27 May 2021
Rare opportunity to join established practice in pleasant, private consulting rooms located within a heritage building. Onsite parking. 12 mins walk from train station. Employment conditions are negotiable. Opportunity to develop your own area of interest. Mentoring from clinician with 20 yrs experience in Women’s, Men’s & Pelvic Health Physiotherapy.
This position is part-time (1-2 days per week initially with the opportunity to increase). Preferred days are Tuesday and/or Wednesday with hours and days negotiable.
Interest and experience in some or all of the following areas is essential:
- Pregnancy conditions (pelvic girdle pain, breast, musculoskeletal conditions, DRA, return to exercise)
- Continence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunctions (bladder and bowel problems, prolapse including pessary fitting, sexual pain)
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (especially back, SIJ and and hip conditions)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Male Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (e.g., post-prostatectomy incontinence, chronic pelvic pain)
- Children’s continence management
- Dry Needling or Acupuncture
- Pilates, Yoga, Meditation
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered with AHPRA
- Minimum 2yrs industry experience
- Continuing education in relevant areas
- Solid basic musculoskeletal assessment skills
- Must have a passion for developing skills in at least one area of Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
- Must be able to work independently yet also contribute to common goals
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Email your resume, including a cover letter detailing 1) your training and experience in the above areas of practice; and 2) your short and medium term career goals, to email@example.com.