Registered Nurse - Faulconbridge
03 June 2021
Faulconbridge Health Centre (FHC) is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic RN to join their team as they move into a post-pandemic world. This position is part time/job share and will average 2-3 days per week.
FHC is a Covid-19 immunisation clinic - so some Saturdays may be required (but will be negotiable). The practice also runs annual travelling fluvax clinics for local schools and businesses so some off-site work is required.
The right applicant will be assisting the doctors with procedures, creating care plans, performing childhood/other immunisations, and cervical screening, as well as other day to day patient-centric tasks. Assistance with stock control, cold chain management and some nursing admin (recalls and Quality Improvement projects) will be included in the daily duties.
- Cervical screening qualifications
- NSW Immunisation certificate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CPR certification (within the last 12 months)
- Current Immunisation status paperwork
- APNA membership and CME program currency (FHC is willing to assist the right applicant with this) *not required at time of application, but highly recommended.
If you are looking for a job where you will build strong relationships with your patients and co-workers, you should apply now.
Please register your interest by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.