Women's Health General Practitioner
25 May 2021
About the Centre
Blue Mountains Women's Health and Resource Centre work with priority groups aligning with NSW Women’s Health Framework 2019 using a trauma informed approach. The centre runs a successful Young Women’s Clinic with access to sexual and reproductive services, mental health assessment and referral. The multidisciplinary team is made up of an experienced Women’s Health Nurse, allied health practitioners, specialist counsellors and reception team.
What's on offer?
- Excellent conditions with the option of longer appointment times
- A positive team environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Attractive pay rate including salary packaging
- Flexible hours.
- Job-share will be considered.
BMWHRC considers being a woman a genuine occupational qualification for this position under Section 31 of the Anti-Discrimination Act.
- Experience as a GP with current National Registration
- Family Planning Certificate or Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Demonstrated commitment to a social view of women’s health & ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge and understanding of mental health issues that affect women
- Ability to work within a trauma informed, feminist model
- Insight into health issues for women who have experienced disadvantage & violence
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Working with Children and Criminal Record checks
How to apply
Further information is available (including job description, remuneration & employment conditions) from www.bmwhrc.org/jobs
. Applicants can contact the Acting Manager, Suzie van Opdorp, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4782 5133.