Provider Digital Access (PRODA)
Provider Digital Access (PRODA) is an online identity verification and authentication system. It lets you securely access online government services. PRODA is replacing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) individual certificates.
What can you Access Through PRODA?
Health providers can access a number of health services including:
- Health Professional Online Services (HPOS)
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- My Health Record National Provider Portal.
- Medicare Online
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Online (PBS Online)
- Disability Medical Assessment Online service
- Aged Care Provider Portal
- Practice Incentives Program (PIP)
- Practice Nurse Incentives Program (PNIP)
- DVA Webclaim
Visit Service Australia for more information.
Who should register?
Individuals and organisations can register to access services using PRODA.
- Medical practitioners, midwives or nurse practitioners with a Medicare provider.
- Delegates of medical practitioner, midwife or nurse practitioner such as practice manager or practice nurse.
- Individuals who are a member of an organisation such as staff of a medical practice.
How to Register
Visit PRODA to register.
1. Create an Account
To create your account you will need to provide your details, username and password and verify your email address, and follow the prompts.
2. Identity Documents
Three Government issued identity documents are required to verify your identity.
3. Match Existing Services
To access services you are eligible for you will need to link your PRODA account to the service.
- Select Services from the PRODA header
- Select the relevant service tile from the My Linked Services page
- Complete the required fields
To access available services on behalf of an organisation you will have to: