Practice Management Support
Practice Managers Network
As primary care continues to face ongoing challenges Practice Managers need to understand the current primary care environment, that continues to impact on how their role and general practice will need to evolve, today and into the future.
Based on recent feedback from practice managers in our region, we would like to offer all Practice Managers, Business Managers, Team Leaders the opportunity to join the NBMPHN Practice Managers Network. This network will provide you with our support and resources, while encouraging you to further develop your skills by providing an opportunity to access Continual Professional Development events specific to practice management.
The NBMPHN Practice Manager’s Network will provide an opportunity to:
- Discuss different practice management strategies and novel approaches
- Keep up-to-date with changes to legislation, resources, training, etc.
- Develop innovative ideas and discuss challenges related to your role and practice
- Share your own experiences and skills with like-minded individuals
- Network with other Practice Managers from the region
We have recognised a top level of experience, talent and enthusiasm among the practice managers in our region and we hope that this network can provide a foundation for further professional development and peer support.
Practice Managers Facebook
This is a closed Facebook group for all Practice Managers and non-clinical staff working in a practice located in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Lithgow and Penrith areas.
The Facebook group provides:
- Practice Managers and non-clinical staff the opportunity to network online
- Convenient online forum for peer support and development
- A place to ask questions of other practice staff or our practice support team
To join the NBMPHN Practice Manager's Facebook page
Support and Resources
Our commitment to support you with our highly experienced and knowledgeable Practice Support Team in delivering support, up to date information, and resources. We provide the following support:
- Zoom Meeting Remote Support
- Quality Improvement
- Digital health
- Education and professional development
- Business Continuity Planning
- COVID 19 updates
Further Information and Resources
Human Resources/Workplace relations
For further information please call the General Practice Support team on 4708 8100.